- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This
policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version,
and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit,
page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile
pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our
emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what
circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our
website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes
your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including
its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent
to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy
or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer
require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third
parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by
email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be
able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring
private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that
information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted
using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any
other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers,
agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries,
our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for
the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of
that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably
likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in
which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection
laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia,
Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be
available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
F. Retaining personal information
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we
comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is
necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic
documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to
others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration
of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected)
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot
guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask
you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this
page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this
policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information
will be subject to the following:
- the payment of a fee and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of
your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address}).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for
purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for
You can request deletion of our publications, pictures and private information from our servers. To do so,
you can write to email address admin (_at_) otkrovenia.com.
Even after we delete the info at our side, there maybe data for it left on third party servers/services like
pages and indices of the search engines like Google. We have no control over them and you should contact them
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not
responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the
server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will
be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before
the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web
browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that
we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both session and
persistent cookies on our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you
will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.